Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

KIDS APRON

I have been making these aprons forever. My children love to wear apron made by me. 

Children love imitating their parents and for grown ups who like spending time in the kitchen preparing delicious meals. Parents can enhance their kids cooking experience by providing kids apron that are as fun as they are functional.

Kids apron should be colorful and easy to put on and take off. If we add a personalized touch, kids feel like they are receiving a gift just for them.

There is nothing sweeter than baking a cake with your little kitchen helper. This reversible apron is easy to sew and fits kids who are 3-7 years old. If your kid is older, you can just add length and width to your pattern and you can do it.

For more ideas view my page 👇


For more videos view my you tube channel 👇


Lets start making an apron

Materials required:

Fabric-24x21 inch (2 pcs)
Patch-1
For method please watch my video 👇


No comments:

Post a Comment